Sunday, May 9, 2010

Blood on the mat...


Ah UFC. Nothing like witnessing the subtle pas de deux of two guys beating the crap out of each other using fighting techniques that span several disciplines. And yes, I do realize that dropping unnecessary French phrases into an otherwise English sentence is pretentious. Anyway, UFC nights are pretty entertaining, once you can get past the borderline homoeroticism of it all. Getting to the point, the BF and I went to Busters Bar and Grill (in the Lincoln Heights Mall) Saturday night to watch the fight so I obviously got a Caesar. It should be pointed out that, henceforth, I will be rating the Caesars based on four factors: Spice Level, Garnishes, Originality and overall Yum Factor. Busters' Caesar earned, in my opinion:

Spice Level: 3/5 - A very pleasant kick but far from overwhelming.
Garnishes: 0/5 - There were none. Not even a lone celery stalk. There was rimmer on the glass of course but no points for that because I consider it compulsory.
Originality: 0/5 - Um, unless you count the lack of garnishes an original twist, there was nothing different about it.
Yum Factor: 4/5 - The last couple points sounded a bit negative, but it was delicious! Seasoned very well. I ordered 2, and would have gotten a 3rd if I wasn't so cheap.

Recommended: Yes, but I wouldn't travel across the city for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment